Born in 1980, bound to be a monkey to be bound.
Merry, I go round. And if something have I found, was a thread very wound.
I look and look at it. What kind of knot can this one be?
Can I just cut it with a sword? But no steel I bear in hand!
Can I burn it to ashes? Or would I just burn myself?
Can I try to find my way out, following one end, until the end? But which of them?
Could it be that now Man is Bull and Bull is Man?
Can it be that Gods are crazy, or is it me?
I think I will tie myself to the thread, let it lead me.
What more holds the future for this monkey?
If I am caught in a net and bound, let the hunter decide.
I could have a role in his Circus.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário