domingo, 2 de setembro de 2007

Basket Case

I)

We are all animals. Denying it has been our greatest mistake, i.e. eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil; verbal communication, the tower of Babel...

Last time I was sent to a mental institution, I was proposing the fifth dimension, which is LOVE, Original Eros, Holy Ghost, Prana or whatever...

I had heard from a friend of mine who's a mater-magician that in Knot Theory all knots are undone in R^5...

So I had the idea of a pentadiensional universe. I sent a letter to another math-friend with this and other lunacies, which he never received...

Now, this past july I was in Boston and was once again sent to the mental-health ward, in the Beth Israel Deaconess (part of Harvard Med. School - yes, I made it to the I.V. League...) and showed it to another patient, who told me that Stephen Hawkins was working on the Fifth Dimension... (I think he probably meant superstrings) I know most of you won't believe it, but I swear on whatever you find sacred that it's true. This other person had the same trip:

http://www.survey-software-solutions.com/walonick/reality.htm

Now I found out it's nothing new... it's the Klein-Kaluza Model. But no one could ever measure that extra dimension, so it was dropped as a mere hypothesis. But this article claims experimental proof:

http://www.angelfire.com/nj/FTLphysics/kaluza/kaluzaXdim.html

II)

Now check this out:
(YOU KNOW ABOUT NOSTRADAMUS AND THE REFLECTION ON WATER)

TAKE 1999 UPSIDE DOWN

666-1 Shit hits the fan, and those who ran will live again (beginning
of a poem I wrote in Dec 98, during my first manic crisis)

TAKE 200 - 6 <---> 9-NEUF-NOVE-NOVO-NEW-NEO-ONE

THEN COMES THE 7TH MONTH OF THE 7TH YEAR...7th Seal, 7 Deadly Sins, Lucky 7...

HERE COMES THE "BIG ONE" !!!

III)

Western Culture is obsessed with the SUPREME BEING, static and perfect.

But if we turn to Eastern Traditions such as Taoism, Budhism and Hinduism (to name but a few) or to greek pre-Socratic philosopher Heraclitus, the reality is a constant dynamic process, or the ETERNAL DEVIR (becoming).

As I see it, the two notions are not self-excludent. I am a rational
christian (actually, there's more to the picture) and I respect other beliefs, but the world in this 21st century is a huge stage for fundamentalists waging war on one another, even whithin the same religion.

Well, that means it's time for a New Renaissence, and for the first time we have a powerful tool, the net, to communicate. It's diffuse and unearthly and can't be killed. I found out a great book, by mere chance, it`s "A World Lit Only By Fire" by William Manchester. It was like a hint...

Let us build a Human and True Globalizing. Brazilian Geographer Milton Santos predicted it, scientifically. Jean Baudrillard wrote Simulacra and Simulations, William Gibson wrote Neuromancer, Matt Groening made his Magnus Opus on the Silver/Colorful Screen, Terry Gilliam and Monty Python... All the Hippie Dream, Gaia Hypothesis,Thomas Morus, Cervantes, Voltaire, Garcia Márquez, Prometheus Bound (just try it if you haven't), Joel & Ethan Cohen, Woody Allen, Marx Brothers, Hannah Arendt, John Milton, William Blake...

1 and 1 is eleven, 2 and 2 is twenty-two; won't somebody kindly tell me...
what's the government's trying to do? Great Frank Zappa.

I am not paranoid, it seems crystal clear to me. It's happening. End of (Time=) The Eternal Recurrence. I tried to be a good little puppy. Didn't I?

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

You are simply crazy.
You see conspiracy in everything...
Do you really think you can see beyond? Shut up Cassandra. No one will hear you.